Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of use which govern Mullany’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our website.
We do not accept any responsibility for any amendments or changes we make periodically to the information contained in our website and we reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions or the information in this website at any time.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Mullany’ is the trading name for Mullany Ltd and this term or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 16 Carlisle Mansions, Carlisle Place, London SW1P 1HX, United Kingdom. The company is registered in England and Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All visual content included on this website, such as rich media, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, videos, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Mullany or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright, authors’ rights and database right laws.
The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Mullany and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws.
Mullany’s trademarks and trade dress are not to be used in association with any product or service that is not by Mullany, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among our clients, or in any manner disparaging or bringing Mullany into disrepute.